Ethical Leadership Program (ELP)
ELP will help participants learn:
- How to build an ethical Tone from the Top clearly and effectively?
- Decision-making techniques when there is an Ethical Dilemma
- Ethical governance in the organization
- How to convey ethical standards throughout the organization?
- Lowering corruption risks for the organization
- Learn from case studies and workshops
- Company Directors
- CEO / President /MD
- Top management
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all ELP courses in 2022 will be held Online. The contents will remain the same and there is no need to be in on-site classroom.
ELP 25/2022: 11 February 2022 (Online)
ELP 26/2022: 20 May 2022 (Online)
ELP 27/2022: 10 August 2022 (Online)
ELP 28/2022: 7 November 2022 (Online)
Course duration: 1 day (09.00 – 16.00)
Course price: (excluding VAT 7%)
10% additional discount for appliancation within 6 months after CAC Declaration or 3 participants from the same company
Additional 5% off with early-bird application (>6 weeks before course date)
Discount apply on-top of regular pricing below:
Members: 18,000 baht (CAC Signatory/Certified companies and IOD members)
General Public: 20,000 baht
Contact: E-mail: [email protected] or Call: 02-955-1155 ext. 312, 313, 314